Saturday, July 10, 2010

hand made christmas challenge...

these are the amazing christmas stockings my mum made for each of my little peeps.
each grandchild has one, and they are all different.
they are so beautiful.
I was asked last year if I would make one for my only other peep on my husbands side of the family.
of course, not really having been given the ability to say no too easily, I agreed.
well, of course since then, her parents are now expecting #2 aswell as
a baby from my husbands other sibling.
so it's now gone from 1 santa sack to 3!
so I have decided to make them each one, and since they will only be young,
it will be their christmas present!
they will be much more simple than these ones
but individual and something to treasure always. (I hope)
for more inspiration for your handmade christmas
pop on over to knickyknacks!!


3 comments:

  1. There're fantastic! I love the idea of giving handmade christmas sacks for a 1st christmas, so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous. luv surfing santa. my little miss poppet has her own handmade santa sack i think its such a lovely idea! enjoy having a much bigger xmas this year too!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the santa with the surfboard. A lot of love has gone into those Santa sacks. Can't wait to see what your creations will look like - no doubt they'll be beautiful and one-of-a-kind.

    ReplyDelete