Tuesday, July 6, 2010

pack all your troubles in your old kit bag....

pack all your troubles in your old kit bag
and smile, smile, smile!!
off to the auctions again this week. again. yep. I know.
they actually know my by name now. thats ok.
at least this time, my bidding was not in vain!

I picked up these 4 beauties for a song!
I am so excited.
that red treasure I am keeping as my good case. It is perfect!
the medium browny will be a fabulous market case,
and the other 2, although look amazing, are a little worse for wear inside.
so will be great props etc.
one made from leather, the other actually a woven cane suitcase with leather trim.
so, let's pack up and hit the road jack!
SOMEWHERE WARM PLEASE!!





3 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic Katie! I bet you'll put them to such good use, lOVE the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a suitcase fetish too, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it. The red case is gorgeous. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete